Capture the magic of Marrickville in Aperture with City and District Views..
Bathed in northerly sunshine , this as-new designer apartment holds a prized setting in the distinctive Aperture Apartments building in a fantastic spot on the edge of Marrickville town centre.
A creative design by Architects Becerra has been crafted to capture the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere of its connected urban village setting with leafy district views as a perfect complement to its streamlined interiors.
Considered attention to detail is apparent throughout from the White Attica Caesarstone kitchen and sustainable bamboo flooring to the designer bathroom and entertainer's balcony while ducted air affords year-round comfort.
Enjoy a connected lifestyle in this close-knit neighbourhood around the corner from the train station and Illawarra Road's multi-cultural eat street with McNeilly Park down the street and cafes, restaurants and live music venues all around.
- A sunny north position on level 5
- Stylish entry foyer with video intercom and level lift access
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes and plush carpeting
- Smeg-appointed Caesarstone gas kitchen in White Attica,
- Deep breakfast bar with a waterfall edge, Blum cabinetry
- Glass-fronted living and dining, eco-friendly bamboo flooring
- Covered north facing entertainer's balcony, gas bbq bayonet
- 2 stylish designer bathrooms and a separate internal laundry
- Ducted reverse air,
- Connected and convenient village setting, 100m to the station
- Artisan cafes, bars and multi-cultural restaurants all around
- Vibrant lifestyle hub at the forefront of the evolving city fringe
INSPECTIONS FROM 11/07/2022