MIRUM - Wonderful, extraordinary, exceptional and surprising.
An exclusive brand new development in the heart of Drummoyne, MIRUM enthralls with its selection of striking apartments delivering a bespoke contemporary aesthetic, designer finishes and an ambiance of understated luxury. An outstanding offering in the area, the distinctive homes exude an uplifting sense of space and light in harmony with the vibrant Drummoyne lifestyle.
Created with attention to detail by Henley Constructions, the block comprises 18 apartments, a ground level commercial suite and two levels of secure basement parking. MIRUM is crowned with a landscaped rooftop terrace commanding nearly 360 degree views spanning over the iconic harbour, Harbour Bridge and city skyline.
Crafted over five outstanding levels, the block features a variety of two bedroom and two bathroom apartments, all with differing car allocations. Level one provides four wonderful garden apartments showcasing oversized terraces and most apartments in the block capture a sun filled north west aspect. The homes from level three upwards impress with panoramic views spanning over Five Dock Bay to the Gladesville Bridge, Olympic Park, Chatswood and North Sydney. Some apartments boast glorious views to the harbour, city skyline and Cockatoo Island.
The essence of contemporary sophistication with an industrial edge, these standout apartments showcase an instinctive design with high calibre features and finishes:
- Open plan living and dining rooms defined with ceramic floor tiles and floor-to-ceiling glass
- All apartments offer entertaining balconies or terraces, the balconies have glass balustrades
- Gourmet kitchens with quartz benchtops/splashbacks, gas cooktops, integrated fridges plus Smeg and Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Double bedrooms, some have balcony access, stunningly designed ensuites and built-in wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathrooms distinguished with black tapware, mirrored cabinets and 'Kit Kat' feature tiling
-Study nook in some hallways, full laundries with black tapware, stone benchtops, storage and dryers
-Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, stacker sliding doors/flyscreens, lift access, video intercom
- Bold foyers accented with timber panelling and industrial style walls, basement parking has storage and visitor parking
Encouraging a lifestyle of incredible ease and convenience, MIRUM is next to Sutton Place village shops with momentary access to IGA, cafes and amenities. There is bus accessibility at the door for a rapid city commute, while the apartments are minutes to Birkenhead Point, the famed Bay Run, Drummoyne Oval, beautiful waterfront walkways and sports fields.
Strata approx. $892pq